Welcome at the official web-site of Eurasia urban electric transport exhibition & congress devoted to electrical mobility, products and technologies for electric transport and subways!
The exhibition will take place in Moscow, Russia, April 24-26, 2024. It is visited by 3200+ experts from 1000+ companies from Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbayjan, China, Iran, India, Germany.
92 companies took part in ElectroTrans 2023 exhibition and its business program. Data and statistics for 2022 exhibition.
Targets of ElectroTrans exhibition are: promoting emission free urban transport technologies for sustainable cities; showcasing prospective technologies and experience in developing of electric transport systems.
Who is to participate?
- vehicle manufacturers
- components and services suppliers
- engineering companies
Who is to visit?
- public and private transport companies and operators
- politics, administration, authorities
- urban mobility experts
- university professors and students
- mass media
By visiting ElectroTrans you can:
- Hear from 40+ speakers from over 10 countries
- Explore 120+ exhibiting companies
- Network with 2500+ public transport industry professionals
- Discover 35+ transport mass media market of RF
- Find out about electric transport market in RF
RF electric transport key figures:
- Cities with metro - 7 (+4 under construction), over 320 metro stations
- Cities with trolleybus network - 95
- Cities with tram network - 61
- Public transport operators - more then 1300
- Public transport flow annually - 18.7 bln
- Moscow public transport passenger flow daily - 10 mln
- Russian Railways passenger flow annually - 1.3 bln
- Local railways train stock - 15 000 cars
- Trams and trolleybus stock - 14 000 units
- Metro carriages stock - 7 400 cars
- Metro escalator length - 11000 m
- Routes length: metro - 1360 km, tram - 5040 km, trolleybus - 10062 km